The vTuner or internet radio panel has two sections.
- A classified section that allows you to locate stations geographically
- A search section that allows you to search for a radio station by name
- In the classified section you can click on a region or category to “drill down” further. The navigation buttons let you back up or restart from the top.
- The radio stations are not stored in the brennan but on vTuners servers around the globe so it takes a short while to update.
- The search section allows you to search for a radio station by name - you need to click the search icon to start the search.
- When a radio station is found - in either section - it has a play button and a menu icon.
- Pressing play will play that station. The menu lets you copy that radio station to a preset so you can find it quicker later.
The mobile version works the same way but the classified and search panels are grouped together with the presets panel - and you can only see one at a time.