- Stores 500/1000/4400 CDs on 240G/480G/2T as FLAC.
- Stores 2250/4500/9000 CDs on 240G/480G/2T disk as MP3.
- Total 15W+15W RMS TPA3110 power amplifier
- 32 key credit card remote
- 3.5 million album database
- Text Search for Track or Album by remote control, front panel or web browser
- Segue - blends one track into the next
- Internet Radio - 40,000+ stations from around the world. Organised geographically or search by name with the Web UI - ten presets.
- Play through Sonos loudspeakers.
- Apps for Android and iPhone.
- Bluetooth In - play music from your mobile phone or tablet through B2 - nothing to do on B2 just connect on your phone/tablet and play. (Requires optional Bluetooth dongle for B2).
- NAS (Network Attached Storage) facility - lets you see the Brennan hard disk contents on a computer.
- Works with Spotify Connect
- HDMI Out - play music through your TV or Home Cinema
- 256 x 64 soft scrolling graphic white OLED display
- Compact 4.8 x 17 x 15.3 cm
- 1.2kg solid aluminium construction
- Loads CDs to hard disk at up to 12x - play music while loading
- Music compressed to FLAC or MP3 automatically
- Two USB 2.0 Hi-Speed 480 Mbits / sec ports. These are used by the Wifi and Bluetooth dongles but can be expanded using a USB hub.
- Optical SPDIF output (shares connector with line out jack - we can supply compatible optical cables)
- Record from line in - convert vinyl to MP3s
- Rear connectors - loudspeakers, line in, SPDIF/line out, USBx2, 24V DC
- Backup music and playlists to external USB hard disk for safe keeping
- Built in Raspberry Pi processor module.
- External laptop computer style 24V power supply / AC adaptor - included - works from 110V to 240V. Size 3cm x 6cm x 13cm. 3m overall lead length.
- Loudspeakers 22cm (H) x 14.5cm (W) x 18cm (D) - sold separately
B2 is simple to connect
- 24V DC - from the AC adaptor
Extra connections - may be useful but not necessary
- Wifi dongle - usually in USB A
- Bluetooth dongle - usually in USB C
- SPDIF / Line out - 3.5mm electrical or optical. Sold separately.
- Aux in - tuner, turntable, ipod etc you can record from this input so you could use it to transfer from vinyl to mp3