2nd Generation iPhone App
We have just released a second generation App for iPhone. Search for Brennan on the Apple Store or click here.
The new app gives you far greater control of your Brennan without the need to use the web UI or front panel.
What's more we put support for Sonos speakers at the heart of the app.
The app provides a more responsive feel on mobile so the app will become the natural way to use the Brennan for many iPhone owners.
Most functions are pretty obvious but these notes will help.
- You should install the latest software on your B2 or BB1 for the app to work fully.
- The phone must be on the same local network as the Brennan (and Sonos speakers if you have them).
- Touch the HiFi icon (to the right of the Brennan logo) to connect to the Brennan. You only need to do this once.
- If you have more than one Brennan you can switch between them by touching the Hifi icon.
- If you own Sonos speakers you can select the current speaker by touching "Change Speaker" - all subsequent playback will be directed to the current speaker displayed to the left.
- Most day to day playback is supported by the app but you can open the web UI by touching "Web UI" at the top left for everything else. Use the web UI for ripping CDs, renaming tracks, adding album art, USB functions, building playlists etc.
- Sonos speakers do not play from Youtube so that icon is inactive if a Sonos speaker is selected.